Pandemic II Pandemic II

Fantastic.

This is great.
I think a few things could be added for how its transmitted.
I.E. through sexual contact.
If a third comes out, i'd love to see that in there.
That way countries who are more sexually active would have it spread quicker.

Bounceicles Bounceicles

Peaceful yet full of madness raves Stephen King!

My goal in life. To get all of them to stack and stay in place! It drives me insane yet soothes me!

SIM (extended demo) SIM (extended demo)

good game

bob pisses me off, he mugged me 9 times, thats more than 1 grand that he wanted!

Armor Games Snowball 2008 Armor Games Snowball 2008

i cant really rate this cuase i cant play

I have most up to date flash player and a new keyboard...put in fricken buttons....

josh-tamugaia responds:

Even if it says Flash 9 when you right click, doesn't mean it is up to date. I said 9.0.115.0! And you shouldn't review if you can't play. It means you haven't played the game and you already want to rate it 5/10... And have you tried clicking on the game screen?

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Loved it

I love it, im stuck in an area, and i skipped through the cinematics, so i didnt hear how to fly up higher, and i have 3 archer towers in my way that i cant get past.

Squares and Blades Squares and Blades

GRAND!

Its fantastic, love the strategy, but a major glitch, i was on the 4th battle with the orc leader, and i accidently clicked on him and it moved me under him and then the entire sceen filled with green blocks but i couldnt move.

Thunder-Hawk responds:

Sorry for it, I will try to find out when it may occur, and then fix it.

DemiDraw V1.0 DemiDraw V1.0

pretty damn good

Its great, cept 3 things. Preloader/menu would be nice. A box to show what the hell color your choosing, and maybe have preset colors, and a fill tool. More tools will be nice. Im faving this by the way.

Daioh responds:

You don't know how many times i've tried to make a fil tool, lol.
thanks anyway.

Line Moto Cross Line Moto Cross

Nice.......but needs a touch up

Make the little guy go faster, and maybe up the realness of the physics.....so if you hit a ramp, and forget to pull up, you dont die....
But for a first its great.
You got grand potention

Jesuson responds:

Thanks 1337-Lock.
I'm working on physics, trying to include a multipoint collision system, but it will take along time.
The system of death if you don't press the key is becouse this game it's not for sit down and look how the boy run, i think the funny is to move it well for pass the obstacles you painted.
See you!

Linion RPG Linion RPG

Awe Inspiring

This is one of these best flash RPGs. Now I don't normaly write reviews, but you get an exception.
I love the graphics, but maybe when you equip armor, it shows on character, same with wepons.
The style of fighting is magnificent as well.
And to the guy below me, if you can't figure out how to save yourself, that's sad, and its an RPG, you walk around killing things, exploring. That is the whole point.